For more than 30 years, Brett has focused her practice on the representation of Chapter 11 debtors and unsecured creditors’ committees and has worked on some of the largest bankruptcy cases in the state of Nevada.
Managing Partner of the firm’s Las Vegas office and a past Co-Chair of the firm’s nationwide Financial Restructuring & Bankruptcy Department, Brett has a broad range of experience in insolvency and corporate restructuring matters and concentrates in the areas of business reorganization and bankruptcy, asset sales and acquisitions and gaming.
She represents clients in the gaming, real estate and mining industries across the country, and has built a strong reputation for her strategic handling of complex, high-profile bankruptcy cases. Brett has represented a variety of businesses as well as secured creditors in Chapter 11 bankruptcy filings and purchasers in 363 sales.
- S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- S. District Court, Central District of California
- S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- S. District Court, Northern District of California
- S. District Court, Southern District of California
- S. District Court, District of Nevada
- S. District Court, District of North Dakota